Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day Two

Well, I made it a whole day on this diet:

9:30 1st shake and 8-12oz water
10:30 2nd shake and 8-12oz of water
11:30 3rd shake and 8-12oz of water
12:30 a 250 calorie meal (This one happened to be a 260 calorie Lean Cuisine) and 8-12oz water
1:30 4th shake and 8-12oz water
2:30 5th shake and 8-12oz water
3:30 6th shake and 8-12oz water
4:30 7th shake and 8-12 oz water
5:30 was supposed to be my second and last 250 calorie meal (and water of course-see the pattern?) but I didn't get home to eat until ten minutes after 7. This time I had a 240 calorie Santa Fe chicken salad already prepared.

Did I really stick to that?!? Kind of. Sort of. Mostly. Lol. Well, all was going good until 5:30 when I was still stuck in the library trying to find some audio books that were not where they were supposed to be. I think my body was already used to eating every hour because I became pretty hungry and I hadn't been hungry all day! So when I did get home, first thing I did was toss up my salad and chow down. After that, I still felt hungry and I was trying to ignore it but my daughter was hungry and snacking on buttery Club crackers (one of my faves). So, unfortunately, I did eat 2 crackers before looking at the box label and seeing that I just consumed 35 friggin' calories of nothingness. And when I heated up her soup (homemade chicken noodle) I ate a spoonful to test how hot it was (habit.) After I drank another glass of water though, I was fine.

I'm not even going to fake the funk and say that I worked out. I didn't. I always have a hard time making the gym on Mondays. And maybe that would've made the difference on the scale this morning. I refuse to dwell on mistakes and things that can not be re-written though so, I'm over it and I will be at the gym today (right after I finish this blog actually.)

The person who I mentioned yesterday that put this diet together has a log of how quickly she lost her weight by not only taking daily pics but weighing herself daily. My plan was not to do that. I am going to take a pic of myself, measure myself and weigh myself weekly. However, I couldn't resist the urge to jump on the scale this morning and see if there was any progress made. Well, I knew there would be progress but would it be as much as the "Impatient Dieter" herself???? She lost 10lbs on her very first day and 32 by the end of her very first week. Homegirl gave fat a body slam, okay?!? (See her at http://www.easywayshow.com/)

I'm not "Impatient Dieter" but my archenemy Big did get a beat down yesterday with a total weight loss of 3.6lbs. Not bad for not hitting the gym right? Now I have to see if hitting the gym today will make a bigger difference in my weight tomorrow. Then I'll stick to weekly weigh-ins. I have to say though that even in a day, my clothes feel more comfy. I think my stomach has gone down a bit. I wish I had measured myself already but I didn't. I will take my measurements today for you all. Thanks for tuning in and a special shot out to my one subscriber Malicia! Muah! Love u girl! Thanks for reading.

BeeB.i.g.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment