Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday's a Blessing!

For the past several months, Thursdays have not been my favorite day. Actually, since mid-January, Thursdays have been my least favorite day. I'm going to give God the glory anyway and say thank you Lord for giving me this day and then I'm going to use the power He gave me to change my outlook. I read somewhere (Marc Allen maybe?) that "if you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." So I'm going to scrap the irritability and impatience that I usually use to deal with today's events and replace it with peace and gratitude. Today will be a day full of blessings.

So, on to the good word. Last I wrote, I had gained back all except one of the pounds I'd lost the previous week. Monday=273.8. Well, today is Thursday and Thursday=264.4. That's pretty good, huh? I'm very excited about the progress. I guess that's the kind of thing that can happen when you stick to a plan. Also, my chest has gone down another inch and my tummy has gone down 2 inches. Hey Hey Hey! My little mantra is, "Sweating off the toxins, shrinking up the fat cells..." That's what I try to remember to say when I'm exercising. If I'm watching one of the TVs at the gym or listening to a dope play list on my mp3, I usually forget to chant. Gotta work on that so I can get my mind and spirit in on this weight loss. I know they can do more wonders than just exercise alone. I really need to up the ante on this exercise too. I've only been going once a day in the morning time and I need to walk at least twice daily along with stretching and core work and strength training. I'm too excited to see the results when I add in those things!

Everyone, have a wonderful Thursday and may your day be full of blessings as well. I promise pics are coming soon! Thanks for reading!

BeeB.i.g.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment